Small Gift Tag SVG Template
The 25 gift tag templates included in this bundle are a must-have for any crafter. The shapes are super versatile and can be used for anything from wedding favour tags or birthdays to christmas present tags and more! Use the templates as they are or add your own text – it's totally up to you.
This design can be used with Glowforge, Cricut and Silhouette or laser cutting machines, as well as other cutting machines that can read formats that are included in the listing.
✨ BUNDLE CONTENTS ✨
25 Small Gift Tag Template (in 1 .zip folder, organized by file type):SVG Files
PNG (300 dpi)
PDF Files (A4 or 8.5 x11" size paper)
✨ MEASUREMENTS ✨
• SVG/DXF cutting files:
2" x 2" (50 x 50mm) Tags can be re-sized to any size your machine is able to cut.
• PDF print and cut files:
2" x 2" (50 x 50mm)
Use your printer settings to scale your leaves if you prefer larger/smaller sizes.
✨PLEASE NOTE ✨
- Items will be available to download instantly upon payment approval.
- All listings are DIGITAL files, no physical items will be sent to you. Any product images are just an example of how the designs can be used.
- SVG/DXF designs may be resized without the loss of quality.
- PDF files are for printing only and cannot be uploaded to cutting machines. Designs are made to fit on A4 or 8.5 x11" size paper and lines are black outlined.
- Watermark will not show in files.
- All files are compressed together into a .zip file. You will need to know how to unzip/extract the files to your computer before using them.
These files are designed to be used in Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL), Scan 'n' Cut and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
✨COMMERCIAL LICENSE ✨
This Small Gift Tag SVG template includes a small commercial license, please see License info tab above to review our terms for how our designs may be used.
© 2021 DIY Craft Tutorials. All rights reserved.