This license (version 1.3) is effective on all sales and downloads made on and after the 1st of January 2021.
This license is an agreement between You and DIY Craft Tutorials. When purchasing or downloading an item, you will receive the rights to use the item(s) as defined in this license. Please keep your receipt for future reference.
✓ Make and sell PHYSICAL end products (keychains, paper flowers, signs, shirts, mugs and more)
✓ Fonts (OTF and TTF file types) may be used to create commercial use, text-based digital designs, but the font itself cannot be re-sold or re-distributed. SVG Alphabet sets are considered designs and graphics cannot be used this way.
✓ Sublimation designs may ONLY be used on a finished physical product (not printed transfers)
X Reselling, sharing, or giving away digital designs in ANY way.
X Reselling as transfers of any kind (iron-on transfers, sublimation, decal transfers etc).
X Selling on 3rd Party Print-On-Demand sites (like Zazzle, Printful, etc) or digital marketplaces like Creative Market, Shutterstock, Freepik or similar.
X Fonts cannot be converted to different formats (eg SVG or Embroidery files) and sold as Alphabet Sets.
X Sharing, selling fonts or installing/embedding on 3rd party platforms/servers.
X Designs may not be replicated, recreated, modified, traced, rented out, sub-licensed in part or in whole, and redistributed as your own work.
X Designs and finished products cannot be re-sold by your customers. The commercial license ends with the licensee.
FULL LICENSE TERMS
Personal use is defined as using designs for your own personal use. This means the items are not sold or distributed. Designs may be used for personal projects made for yourself, family members, and friends.
SMALL COMMERCIAL USE
Commercial use is defined as using designs for commercial purposes or monetary gain. This includes selling or distributing items made from our designs.
Limited small commercial use is included in this license for up to 2,000 copies of the design on physical or digital end products you sell as a small business with up to 5 employees. Please note that 2,000 is the grand total of copies per design (not 2,000 t-shirts, and then 2,000 tumblers for a sunflower bundle pack).
For larger scale use (2,000+ copies) or use in broadcast media, please contact us.
Fonts have no quantity limitations.
“Licensee” means you, the purchaser of this item. “End Use” means a handmade product that is ready for use.
An example would be a physical t-shirt with the design ironed on with Heat Transfer Vinyl or Paper Flowers already assembled ready for hanging. You cannot sell templates/kits/transfers etc for your customers to make up themselves.
The commercial license ends with the licensee. Your clients cannot re-sell the items you create with licensed items.
✓ Physical Products for Commercial Use or Non-commercial Use: Licensee may create physical end use, fully assembled products such as, but not limited to, Paper flowers, decorations, drink ware, apparel, home décor, stationery, keychains, cards, and cake toppers.
✓ Fonts can be used to create quotes, texts, names, templates or may be incorporated in designs as much as you'd like. However, you cannot convert individual letters/numbers/words using the font to different formats (for example SVG, Embroidery formats, etc) and sell those files or install/embed on 3rd party platforms/servers.
✓ Graphics (eg. PNG files) can be used to create digital end products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won't compete with the original product. Combining multiple downloads into 1 product is not enough. E.g. If you download flowers to create a floral wedding invitation, you can sell that flattened template. If you download a flower and create a card with just that flower without making significant modifications to the original product, this is prohibited. Templett and Corjl use is allowed as long as graphics are flattened, and your customer cannot extract the original image or modify at any stage. Uploading to POD sites, 3rd party sites and digital marketplace websites like Shutterstock are prohibited.
✓ No attribution is required
Prohibited Uses (what you CANNOT do):
- Designs and design files may not be redistributed for free or for sale in any way. This includes sharing the design files on social media platforms (such as Facebook groups), through your own blog/website or through email.
- Designs may not be replicated, recreated, modified, traced, rented out, sub-licensed in part or in whole, and redistributed as your own work. The copyright remains the property of DIY Craft Tutorials.
- Designs and finished products cannot be re-sold by your customers. The commercial license ends with the licensee. Your customers cannot re-sell the items you create. They will need to purchase a license from DIY Craft Tutorials if they wish to use our designs for commercial purposes.
- Designs may not be repackaged on their own or with your own designs and redistributed for free or for sale. Examples would be making your own paper flower kits for sale (cut the template out on cardstock and then sell it as a kit with instructions for your client to assemble.) Or selling the design files as your own template/kit. You can only sell the pre-assembled finished product.
- Designs may not be sold as transfers of any kind (iron-on transfers, sublimation, decal transfers etc).
- Designs may not be used for ribbon/fabric printing or embroidery/cross stitch patterns.
- Designs cannot be used in products that are sold on digital marketplace websites like Shutterstock, Cafepress, Freepik, Creative Market or similar.
- Designs may not be used in products that are sold on 3rd Party Print-On-Demand sites (like Zazzle, Printful, Print Aura, SpoonFlower, CafePress, etc) that print digital designs onto physical products for sale. YOU must be the creator of the physical product. If you have questions about if a certain website is permitted, please contact us!
- Designs may not be manufacture or mass produced.
- Designs may not be used as a logo for your business, in a logo design or part of a trademark.
- Designs may not infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Designs may not be used for unlawful use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
- Fonts may not have individual letters/numbers or words converted to different formats (for example SVG, Embroidery formats, etc). Sharing, selling those files, installing or embedding on 3rd party platforms/servers are prohibited.
- Fonts cannot be embeded on 3rd party platforms/servers (including Corjl or Templett). Fonts can only be used in rasterised form (eg. png or jpg format)
- Digital End Products need to be flattened at all times, disabling customers/users from extracting the original design. E.g. using a flower to create a floral wedding template is allowed, as long as the user cannot extract the original flower image from the file you create.
- Digital Designs and digital images of the designs cannot be used in your own listings to promote your items. You must only use photos of your physical products.
- Future Technologies: The license is limited to the permitted uses stated in this License Agreement: future technologies and uses are reserved and not included within the scope of the license.
IF YOU PLAN TO SELL ITEMS WITH OUR PATTERNS ON THEM - PLEASE NOTE:
Our digital pattern images cannot be added to an image catalog of available designs your clients can choose from or be used within a digital mocked up photo.
However, you are able to show photos of your PHYSICAL items with the final designs on them.
We regularly check the usage of our graphics/designs and may ask you to provide us with your order number for you to be able to prove that you have bought a license from us for each graphic/design used.
In order to sell products with DIY Craft Tutorials' designs, we require your product photos/ads where our designs are used to have a watermark over the design (eg. your business name/logo) in a way that makes tracing/image stealing difficult. Flat lay mock-ups are very easily traced, and it leads to the design being traced and offered for free in social media sharing groups or stolen and re-sold. For this reason, you must watermark your images.
If you are a designer, retailer or wholesaler and produce more than 2,000 copies of any product, you will need an extended license to use any DIY Craft Tutorials design for commercial use. Please contact us for tailored licensing.
Copyrights to all designs remain the property of DIY Craft Tutorials. All rights are reserved. For more information on the Copyright Policy please click here.
All designs are licensed, not sold. When purchasing a file, you are granted the non-exclusive, non-transferable, single-user license rights to use the designs as defined in this license. All rights are reserved by DIY Craft Tutorials.
Our system checks the usage of our images/designs regularly and we may ask you to provide us with your order number for you to be able to prove that you have bought a license from us for each design used. Please keep your receipt for future reference.
DIY Craft Tutorials may terminate this License Agreement at any time if Licensee breaches any of the terms of this or any other agreement with DIY Craft Tutorials, in which case Licensee must immediately: cease using the License Asset; delete or destroy any copies; and, if requested, confirm to DIY Craft Tutorials in writing that Licensee has complied with these requirements. If Licensee uses the Licensed Asset on a social media platform or other third party website and the platform or website uses (or announces that it plans to use) the Licensed Asset for its own purpose or in a way that is contrary to this License Agreement, the rights granted for such use shall immediately terminate, and in that event, upon DIY Craft Tutorials' request, Licensee agrees to remove any content from such platform or website.
In case you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org