Cobweb Invitation Card
This elegant Cobweb Invitation card is perfect for any Gothic themed Wedding or Party.
Use your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine to create a beautiful professional Invitations.
Suggested Invitation and insert card svg / dxf files are included for you to add your own text and graphics to.
✨ BUNDLE CONTENTS ✨
This bundle contains Cobweb Invitation Card templates (in 1 .zip folder, organized by file type):
Helpful PDF Guide showing measurements, assembly instructions and suggested insert card sizes
SVG and DXF files include:
- Cobweb Invitation template
- Invitation without mat (blank)
- Invitation with mat (blank)
- Details Card (blank)
- RSVP Card (blank)
✨ MEASUREMENTS ✨Final size of folded card is 5 x 7 inch (127 x 177.8mm).
Check the photos for measurements.
*This card fits into an A7 - 5.25 x 7.25 inch (US) or 130 x 185mm (AUS/UK) envelope
✨PLEASE NOTE ✨
- Wording templates and envelopes are not included.
- Files include score lines and cut marks.
- you will need to make sure correct settings are entered into you cutting machine.
- Items will be available to download instantly upon payment approval.
- All listings are DIGITAL files, no physical items will be sent to you. Any product images are just an example of how the designs can be used.
- SVG/DXF designs may be resized without the loss of quality.
- Watermark will not show in files.
- All files are compressed together into a .zip file. You will need to know how to unzip/extract the files to your computer before using them.
These files are designed to be used in Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL), Scan 'n' Cut and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
✨COMMERCIAL LICENSE ✨
This Cobweb Invitation Card template includes a small commercial license, please see License info tab above to review our terms for how our designs may be used.
© 2021 DIY Craft Tutorials. All rights reserved.